We are looking for a Wills and Probate advisor to join our busy wills and probate team, based at our Wakefield office.
You will need to be a confident communicator and able to build up a fantastic rapport with clients.
About the Role
The ability to communicate both face to face and over the phone is vital to build up a fantastic rapport with clients.
The successful applicant must be organised and have the ability to keep on top of all their administration tasks whilst seeing clients.
You will need to:
- Work with the team to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients
- Be very well organised with a careful and accurate approach
- Have good organisational skills but be confident enough to ask when unsure
- Have excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Be comfortable with older people and have a caring and empathetic nature, understanding that every case has potential to become contentious or difficult
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a mature perspective
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming to clients and colleagues in line with our company values.
- Must have a polite and professional telephone manner
- Have attention to detail and be organised
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous work experience involving dealing with the public
Switalskis Solicitors have a strong presence across Yorkshire having 12 office locations. We have around 400 staff and are proud to offer great salary packages together with generous benefits which include the BUPA Wellbeing Health expenses plan, Group insurances including, Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection cover, a Company Pension Scheme, and Perkbox membership.
We offer a wide range of fantastic staff benefits, please view our careers page for full details.