Several of our specialist legal teams have received positive rankings and feedback in the latest update to the Legal 500 UK rankings.
The Legal 500 is an established, independent guide, detailing the competence and professional standards of law firms and their key individuals. The guide makes it easier for the public to find the right law firm for their specific needs. The rankings are based on detailed submissions of recent case summaries and research interviews with clients and other third-party contacts.
In the latest update, our Clinical Negligence, Personal Injury, Family Law, Court of Protection and Criminal Law teams have all maintained or exceeded their previous rankings. The Personal Injury team improved its ranking from Tier 3 to Tier 2, and our Family Law team in South Yorkshire featured for the first time, reaching Tier 3.
As a business, we pride ourselves on the level of client care we provide and the peace of mind we give to our clients, in what can be a very daunting process. A short selection of the positive comments are included below, but please do click on the links below for full details of all our featured departments across West, South and North Yorkshire.
These included the following:
- “Mark Hollinghurst is a very good lawyer and approaches his cases with care and thought. He has a pragmatic approach to litigation, seeking the sensible and workable outcome rather than becoming fixated upon being right – an admirable quality in a good solicitor.”
- “Janet Baker is without doubt one of the most experienced, capable and successful maximum severity clinical negligence lawyers in the country. She combines experience and empathy with a superb eye for detail.“
- “Alison Kitchman is sensible, warm, good and makes sure clients feel comfortable knowing they will be well looked after.“
- “Associate Natalie Cosgrove is phenomenal. A force of nature. I have encountered few people who can litigate a case as well as she can. Her clients absolutely love her. She has a real dedication to making life better for people with disabilities. I have never met anyone who worked so hard to understand the types of problems faced by people with disabilities. Most lawyer see their role as being to value a claim and organise the evidence. Natalie sets out to gain a better understanding of her client’s life and apply that to the legal problems that they face. If everybody did this the legal profession would be better for it.“
- “From the first consultation to the aftercare, Switalskis provide a level of service that is second to none.“