We can help property developers and owner occupiers to maximise commercial opportunities for a proposed development. Our team has many years' experience of both residential and commercial developments and will work closely with you to understand your requirements.
We can help with:
- Initial site assembly/site acquisition to achieve commercial objectives
- Title “due diligence” - identify and deal with restrictions on title.
- Third party rights/access issues
- Negotiation of Conditional Contracts (such as conditional on planning to enable you to build or develop or change of use)
- Option Agreements/Pre Emption agreements -Option agreements are a useful tool for landowners, promoters and developers. It allows time for promoters and developers to establish the true potential of the land before being committed to acquire it.
- Overage/Clawback agreements
- Development & Landowners agreements
- Construction documents – preparing warranties and appointments and ensuring these are in place and properly documented
- Financial arrangements/forward funding – assist with funding arrangements underpinning the development liaising with Lenders through development process
- Site disposal – advise on best options available once development built
- Advice on infrastructure agreements
- Negotiation of leases
- Onward/forward sales and lettings