Switalskis Solicitors are part of the Right Legal Group - a network of like-minded law firms across the UK, that share the same resources, infrastructure and business plan to deliver a high quality service that stands out from the rest of the competition.
We are looking to expand our team based at our Head office in Wakefield with a further full time legal advisor.
- Must have good organisational skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous work experience involving dealing with people is useful but not essential
- Calm under pressure
- A professional and friendly manner
- Willingness and ability to learn on the job
- Friendly, confident and reliable
- Hardworking, eager to learn and develop new skills
- Team worker with a flexible, professional attitude
- Dresses appropriately for a legal office
We are inviting applications from ambitious Law degree/LPC graduates and paralegals who will receive full in-house training. Previous knowledge of the area is desirable but not essential. Having your own car is advantageous as there will be the necessity for regular client visits once working practices return to a more normal routine.
The ability to communicate both face to face and over the phone is vital to a successful applicant, this enables them to build up fantastic rapport between their clients. The successful applicant must be organised and have the ability to keep on top of all their administration tasks whilst seeing clients.
To work with the team to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients.
Candidates will possess or demonstrate the following:
- Be very well organized with a careful and accurate approachHave good organisational skills but be confident enough to ask when unsure
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Should be comfortable with older people and have a caring and empathetic nature, understanding that every case has potential to become contentious or difficult
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a mature perspective
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming to clients and colleagues in line with our values
Application deadline: 31/12/2021
Expected start date: 01/02/2022