Opportunity in our New Build Conveyancing Team in Leeds
Director, Richard Wisnia is looking for a Conveyancing Executive/Fee-Earner to join his growing new-build conveyancing team.
Based at our Leeds office, the role will involve running a caseload of 30-40 new cases a month from inception through to completion, with the support of a highly capable team. The workload will involve primarily new-build plot purchases (many involving the Government “Help to Buy” Scheme) and any related residential sales, including those being dealt with by way of part-exchange.
No Recruitment Agencies please
About the role
For this role, previous solid conveyancing experience in a fee-earning capacity will be crucial as the right candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running. Due to the nature of referred new-build conveyancing work, experience of the new-build conveyancing process will be advantageous to an applicant.
The right candidate will demonstrate the following key skillsets:
- Strong technical ability in the conveyancing field
- An understanding of referrer relationships and an ability to maintain strong referrer relations without compromising independence and client care
- An ability to understand problems which may arise and how to solve them
- Trustworthiness and attention to detail
- Dedication and an ability to work under pressure at key points in the year
Switalskis are proud to offer an extensive benefits package as well as competitive salaries. If you feel you have the right skill set for this role please send across your CV to our HR Manager – Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org