We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative marketing and business development professional to support the continued growth of the firm.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Business Development, the role includes some shared management responsibilities including line management, project management and liaising with external suppliers.
The role is aligned to Switalskis’ claimant service offerings:
- Brain and Spinal Injury
- Child Abuse Compensation
- Clinical Negligence
- Personal Injury
This is a varied and interesting role spanning marketing, communication and business development.
The position is full-time and can be based in any of our Yorkshire offices. The role benefits from hybrid working with at least two days a week based in the office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead day to day relationships with key stakeholders
- Play a pivotal role in marketing, communication and business development planning and budgetary requirements
- Overall responsibility for the execution of marketing, communication, and business development activities/campaigns
- Embed ROI measurement and reporting
- Line manage one executive
- Involvement in firm wide priority projects
- Be an ambassador for the Switalskis brand
The ideal candidate credentials:
- Manager level experience (strategic and tactical) preferably gained in the professional services sector
- A strong communicator both verbal and in writing
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- The ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- A great team player
If you think you meet the criteria and would like to join one of the areas' leading law firms, we would love to hear from you.
We offer competitive salaries together with a generous benefit package, including Company pension, Bupa Wellbeing plan, Group Income Protection, Group Life Insurance and Group Critical Illness cover.
For more details about the wide range of fantastic staff benefits on offer, please view our careers page for full details.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter, along with salary expectations, to Michelle Paga, HR Manager, 5-7 Ramsden Street, Huddersfield HD1 2SN or by email to HR@switalskis.com