New opportunity at our Wakefield office
We have a vacancy for an experienced legal accounts assistant to join the busy team at our Wakefield office. This is a full time role, however, part-time could be considered.
No Recruitment Agencies please
About the Role
Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to :
- Daily processing of Client account payments, TT/CHAPs & Faster payments via electronic banking;
- Daily accurate posting and allocations of Client account receipts;
- Investigation and resolution of unidentified receipts on a timely basis;
- Allocate and process weekly Legal Aid payments and receipts;
- Input Legal Aid Profit costs and disbursement bills;
- Providing ad-hoc assistance for any internal requests or queries;
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with SARs to prevent any breach;
- Timely and accurate filing of all supporting documentation.
Key role requirements include:
- Having a passion for accounts and finance;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a challenging fast-paced environment;
- Excellent attention to detail & numeracy;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work under your own initiative as well as being a good team player;
- Good data input/IT skills;
- Good knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules
If you believe you have the right skill set for this role and would like to be considered please send your CV to our HR Manager.
Switalskis offer a wide range of fantastic staff benefits, please view our careers page for full details.