New opportunity at our Leeds office
Richard Wisnia, Head of our New Build department here at Switalskis, is looking for a full-time conveyancing assistant to join his brilliant new team.
No Recruitment Agencies please
About the Role
This is a really crucial role within the team, and although specific new build experience would certainly be an advantage it is not a requirement as full on the job training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate solid experience over a period of at least two years dealing with the following:
- Checking searches
- Processing formal mortgage offers
- Sales enquiries
- Referral relationships
- Exchange of contract and legal completion processes
In addition, the right candidate will be able to demonstrate that they:
- Can work proactively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Have a positive outlook and strive to provide service of the highest standard
- Take pride in their work and have excellent attention to detail
- Work well under pressure at key times of the year
If you think you meet the criteria and would like to join one of the best teams in the industry, working for one of the areas leading law firms, we would love to hear from you.
We offer competitive salaries together with a generous benefit package, including Company pension, Bupa Wellbeing plan, Group Income Protection, Group Life Insurance and Group Critical Illness cover.
For more details about the wide range of fantastic staff benefits on offer, please view our careers page for full details.