Like summer without the holiday and Christmas without the presents, staying at home to avoid the Coronavirus will likely to lead to an increase in relationship breakdown and divorce.
Our top tips to help your relationship to survive and thrive:
- Communicate – that means listening to each other and talking face-to-face
- Keep fit – walk, run, stretch and have fun together
- Care – take this time to find perspective; what’s really important in your relationship and life
- Keep calm – if issues arise discuss constructively and in a respectful manner
- Counselling – talk things through with a life coach/counsellor
- “Can do” – focus on the positives; not the negatives