In recent weeks our offices have been temporarily closed and staff have been working remotely due to Government restrictions in the light of COVID-19. Over the Easter break, our offices will remain closed and most staff will be taking a break for the Bank Holiday.
We will still have a number of 24-hour emergency helplines in place for clients who need urgent advice in specific areas.
- Most staff will not be contactable from 5.15pm on Thursday 9th April
- Staff will be contactable as normal from 9.00am on Tuesday 14th April
If you require urgent advice in the following areas, you will still be able to contact these 24-hour emergency helplines:
- For advice if you are under arrest at the Police Station: 07850 582427
- For advice on domestic abuse or forced marriage: 0800 138 5536
- For our Child Care Law team: 0808 2084615
- For our Mental Health Law and Court of Protection teams: 07715 711183
Over Easter, you can still contact us through the website and we will come back to you after the break. We hope that you are remaining healthy and safe and that you enjoy the Easter Bank Holiday.