Below we set out details of other contacts which you may find useful.
Please bear in mind that this is not an exhaustive list of contacts and by providing details of these contacts we are not specifically recommending or endorsing their work. Please also note that we do not have any financial interest in the contacts below:
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- 0161 923 6602
- Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- 020 7462 5800 / 5801 (fitness to practise)
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 0845 300 4472
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- 020 7014 9955
- 0300 123 3393
- 0300 5000 927
- PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)
- Access the NHS Choices website or ask your GP surgery or hospital for your local PALS office
Have you been affected by adult abuse? Speak to specialist Therapy and Professional Abuse lawyer Victoria Thackstone in confidence by calling 0800 012 9085, or contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.