Speak to Allan Layfield
about Family Law
Expert help with divorce and dissolution of Civil Partnership
If your relationship has come to an end, you may be concerned about arrangements for your children, what will happen to your home, or how you will cope financially. Divorce and dissolution can be tough … but our family lawyers can help you through it.
Whether you’ve taken the decision to begin divorce proceedings or are on the receiving end of a divorce petition, we can help. With constructive advice and continued support throughout the divorce process, your family law solicitor will help the dissolution or divorce process run as smoothly as possible.
We can offer practical, straightforward legal advice, negotiate on your behalf, and even represent you in court.
Free half-hour consultation
We offer a free 30-minute consultation with a family lawyer in Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Honley, Dewsbury, Pontefract, Knaresborough, Boston Spa or York. Here, you can explain your situation and discuss the options for your divorce.
Fixed fee divorce or dissolution
Our fixed fee divorce packages start at £350 plus VAT and disbursements (disbursements are third party costs, such as court fees).
Our basic fixed fee divorce package will provide everything you need to get divorced, on condition that both you and your ex-spouse have agreed to divorce and the grounds for it are accepted by the court. We also offer similar packages for judicial separation and dissolution of civil partnership.
For a fixed fee, we will:
- Conduct a detailed interview with you
- Provide straightforward, practical legal advice and information about the processes and procedures involved in divorcing someone
- Handle all your divorce paperwork, which we will file with the court on your behalf
- Correspond with your spouse and their solicitor on your behalf, as necessary, throughout the proceedings
- Provide updates at key points throughout the divorce proceedings
- Provide direct access to your family lawyer via telephone and email throughout the proceedings
If you’d like to talk to one of our family law experts, why not arrange your free half-hour consultation in Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Honley, Dewsbury, Pontefract, Knaresborough, Boston Spa or York. Call 0800 138 0458, or send us a message using our contact form and we’ll get back to you.