Switalskis are looking for a Payment Processor/Accounts Administrator to join their growing team, based in Yorkshire.
About the Role
- Payment processing - to include review documentation to ensure it meets internal procedures, accurately recording the data and processing payments through an online banking platform
- Data input/receipt recording – to include accurately inputting receipts received throughout the day via an online banking platform in timely manner and informing the relevant teams of these
- Liasing with clients via telephone and taking card payments for invoices raised
- Analyse, investigate and correct accounting entries, as required
- Perform basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm.
- Literate and numerate
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Basic word processing skills.
- Team Player
- Work flexibly in line with business needs.
- A knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules would be advantages but not essential as full training will be given
Switalskis Solicitors have a strong presence across Yorkshire having 12 office locations. We have over 400 staff and are proud to offer great salary packages together with generous benefits which include the BUPA Wellbeing Health expenses plan, Group insurances including, Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection cover, a Company Pension Scheme, and Perkbox membership.
Switalskis offer a wide range of fantastic staff benefits, please view our careers page for full details.