Serving clients nationally from 11 Yorkshire locations
Our Wakefield office opened in 1993 and remains our Head Office and the largest of our locations. Many of our specialist teams are recognised nationally for their work and represent clients throughout the UK.
Get in Touch
Visiting our offices - Latest Covid-19 working practices
As of January 2022, we are continuing to follow the latest Government guidance for working practices during Covid-19. This is to safeguard our clients and staff during the pandemic. In many instances, you can still visit our offices to leave paperwork with us, or for a face-to-face meeting. However, please note the important points below.
If you have paperwork which you wish to leave at one of our offices:
- Please be aware that it may be quicker to post your documents directly to us. Our internal post system is running at reduced capacity during the pandemic. Speak to your usual Switalskis contact to agree the best way to get your documents to us.
- For some of our offices, you may need to book an appointment to leave documents with us. We would always recommend therefore that you contact the office you intend to visit, by telephone, before you make your journey.
- In all instances, although face coverings are no longer mandatory, we may still ask that visitors to our offices wear a suitable face covering.
If you wish to arrange a face-to-face meeting:
- You must contact us first if you wish to arrange a face-to-face meeting. Speculative meetings are not generally available, as many of our staff will still be working remotely.
- For face-to-face meetings, although face coverings are no longer mandatory, we may still ask that visitors to our offices wear a suitable face covering
If you have any questions on the above procedures or would like to discuss your circumstances, please contact your nearest office, or send a message through the website and we will be happy to help. Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.