We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant to join our Conveyancing team, based at our Huddersfield office. The role will involve managing the day to day aspects of conveyancing transactions, under close supervision and assistance of Conveyancer, Shabana Aslam.
The role requires the right candidate to have the following key skills:-
- Good understanding of the conveyancing process
- Work well under pressure
- Work well as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent customer/client communication skills
- IT literacy
No Recruitment Agencies please
More about the role
A list of day to day job roles will include, but not be limited to :
- Opening Client files
- Registration and other post completion work
- General Admin duties, Filing-Photocopying-Pulling post
- Applying for final searches
Previous conveyancing experience is essential for the role, however in-house training on our systems and procedures will be provided.
Location and Remote Working
Due to the pandemic all our offices are still currently closed and staff are mainly working remotely. However once we are allowed to again open to a more normal way of working it may well be that this role will be predominantly office-based once again.
How to apply
You must apply by email to our Human Resources Manager, Michelle Paga and include a current CV - email@example.com
- Application Deadline: 31/03/2021
- Expected Start Date: 19/04/2021