Professional legal defence against fraud and business crime
If you are suspected of fraud, money laundering or regulatory offences, an investigation can be an upsetting and damaging experience. Our Business Crime Unit offers expert legal advice in these kinds of cases.
Get in Touch
Professional, experienced specialists in fraud, business crime and regulatory investigations
Our fraud solicitors have experience in representing cases brought by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), as well as defending cases brought by organisations such as the Serious Fraud Office (SFO), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and HMRC. This means we have the knowhow to help you reduce the risk of severe penalties such as fines or forfeit of assets. These penalties can seriously affect your business, so it is vital that you get legal advice as soon as you are able to.
How can Switalskis help?
We can provide you with:
- Legal advice and representation from the very beginning of an investigation
- An expertly prepared defence
- Representation in courts of all levels
- Links with specialist barristers
We can also help you with various regulatory matters. These include:
- Serious VAT fraud
- Regulatory investigations
- Commodity trading and compliance
- Financial Services Investigations and Regulations
- Banking Fraud
- Confiscation, restraint and forfeiture of assets and cash proceedings
- Money laundering investigations
- Forfeiture of assets
- Investigation by the Office of Fair Trading or HM Revenue and Customs
Our fraud solicitors understand how damaging these kinds of allegations and investigations can be. Our team are on hand to ensure that you are properly represented throughout your case and that the best possible outcome is achieved.
Our Criminal Defence Specialists
Motoring and Road Traffic Law Offences
Our specialists offer defence to businesses and commercial clients facing prosecution for motoring and road traffic law offences. Losing a driving license could be detrimental for you and your business.
By seeking our professional advice you ensure that you have the best chance possible of a successful outcome. We can offer highly qualified and experienced solicitor advocates to represent you in the Magistrates Court.
Call us on 0800 138 0458, or contact us through the website.