Switalskis is a Lexcel accredited firm providing legal advice and representation in 11 Yorkshire locations.
As well as working with some of the most experienced and skilled lawyers and legal support staff in Yorkshire, new employees at Switalskis may enjoy a range of fantastic staff benefits, including:
- Group Life Assurance Scheme – 4 x gross annual salary
- Group Income Protection – applicable after 26 weeks of absence
- Group Critical Illness – 1 x gross annual salary
- Bupa Wellbeing Plan (including membership for up to 4 children)
- Membership of Perkbox, a staff reward/voucher scheme
- Contractual Sick Pay entitlement
- Company Pension Scheme
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Additional ½ day holiday for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Flexible working hours
- 10% top up on maternity pay for first 6 weeks of Statutory Maternity Leave
- Recruitment bonus payments
- Remote working flexibility (role-dependent)
- Parking (role-dependent)
- Company mobile phone and iPad (role-dependent)
Please note: We do not accept applications from agencies.
Trainee Solicitors - Yorkshire - Various roles, deadline for applications 21st August 2020. Application details can be found here.